Got naked today...

YamahaNavy

just curious.. any yamaha dealer has the ability to get these parts and the belly pan? could i just start taking the fairing off and be able to ride it still?:surrender:

YamahaNavy

nvm, motosport has all oem parts for the fz8, BUT i dont know what one part in that you have in part of the meat and potatoes.. the meter bracket?

wby0001

gold pipes and clutch lever look awesome accent the black so perfectly. are the pipes stock that color or did you do something to them?

Xanroth

Bringing back this thread... Im assuming that the bike he modified is the same as the 2009+ FZ6R? He said he used the stock headlight.. so am I to assume that its the same headlight thats on the American version? I need to know this stuff because its 400.00 in parts that im about to order.. haha... and i have no idea about those turn signals.. lol

dste0395

Belly Pan

I don't think anyone answered the question about where to get the belly pan, and which one he used. Was it the FZ8?

I am going to have to go back and try to either get that bracket that comes off the two nuts (lol) in his picture, or try and fabricate something because I didn't use any parts from any other bike to create my look. I still have the one screw holding the cluster to the headlight assembly and the clutch cable keeps moving it to the right.

tr1umph4nt

Ok heres the parts list that I ordered when I got everything, now know that you DO NOT need everything on the lists all you need is the parts shown in the posts above and maybe the hardware.

So I would say go to your yamaha dealer or who ever you use have them pull up the parts picture for the headlight and start pointing at what parts you need.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
What was your total cost on this project? My bro, went down on my fz6r, Im turning it to a naked bike. Any tips?

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member