gopros are fun.

Andy

Cool video. Makes me want to go to Elephant Rocks State Park in Missouri. Will have to make a video there. One more reason to get a gopro camera. If Im not riding, watching people ride is the next best thing. :thumbup:

BoneJj

I want one of those beard things in that picture man. That would work great for the couple times a year when I get annoyed with mine and shave it off.... lmao.

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

at 2:00 of the vid at loch raven is by far the best twists of the whole loch raven stretch, my 2 pennies. we should ride somemtime ghost.
I Agree man I love those twisties! Little bumpy in some spots but it's still the funnest spot. Yea dude we can do that! I see u have a 650r friend, so do I. Group rides are always fun too! Though I'm a lone rider most of the time. Weekends are best for me what about u?

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

i can ride weekend nights, normally. and some week nights. mostly i ride during weekdays. loch raven would be a good meet up place.
Yea man I live under 5 miles from the damn parking lot. Im home by 5 during the weekdays and I can ride on any fri sat sun anytime. Oh and u gotta bring the gopro

motogp6r

i rode my bike to work today and plan on riding after work. its just i have my tinted shield on my helmet, tonight wouldnt be good for me. this week on friday would be the best day for a ride. high of 71' that day too. tomorrow is a day another day in the 80's . ill be riding tomorrow until class at 5:45.