Staff member
Check this out!

uploadfromtaptalk1337463248380.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I might B wrong but it looks like a GSX-R 2 me.... :rolleyes:
Yes, it most likely is. But at first glance it looked like my baby. LOL It's a press-on that I got from a fish fry.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

bleedinblue

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Detrich

In my opinion, just get a t-shirt... There honestly is nothing that u need inked into ur skin permanently that u cant just get silk-screened onto a t-shirt and wear to make a statement.

Just think about the health risks- hepatitis, HIV, ink poison, and what that thing will look like after 10, 20 years from now.

It's a personal choice, obviously, but getting a tat doesn't make u more or less of a man or woman. It's the quality of ur character that does that. Don't desecrate your body. It's a gift. Not a drawing board.

My .02 anyways.

FastFreddy

I think that's a mirror image of an '08 gixxer ?

Nice drawing, I've been drawing for about 9 months or so.
Motorbike wheels are hard to draw right.

Last edited:

Chevyfazer

In my opinion, just get a t-shirt... There honestly is nothing that u need inked into ur skin permanently that u cant just get silk-screened onto a t-shirt and wear to make a statement.

Just think about the health risks- hepatitis, HIV, ink poison, and what that thing will look like after 10, 20 years from now.

It's a personal choice, obviously, but getting a tat doesn't make u more or less of a man or woman. It's the quality of ur character that does that. Don't desecrate your body. It's a gift. Not a drawing board.

My .02 anyways.
I respect your opinion on wanting to keep your body natural, many people do, but all those risk you mentioned are non existent from a reputable tattoo shop that uses modern ink. Jail house tattoos and that guy someone knows who can give you one, well that might be true.

Plus there are new ways to remove tattoos as well that work a lot better then the ways in the past. But IMHO if you are going to get a tattoo, don't get one to be cool or a fad, get something that means something to you and you will want to keep for life.

danieljardim

My .02 anyways.
Where is the unlike button?

(just kidding)