FZ6R Sightings

RooKie

I've only seen one other FZ6r here in AZ and it was exiting the 101 loop at Chandler Blvd, South bound. It was "Burnt Orange"... could that have been you, MustGoFaster?

Mr Citrus

I've only seen one other FZ6r here in AZ and it was exiting the 101 loop at Chandler Blvd, South bound. It was "Burnt Orange"... could that have been you, MustGoFaster?
Or Rjohnson. I've ridden with him once, he has a copper one

MustGoFaster

Hmmm... Possibly. I usually hang off the 10 and 17 as that's my work route, but anything's possible. When was it?

Mr Citrus

MustGoFaster

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

Will have to do it somewhere other than Palomar. I've sworn off that road. Too many dumb asses running wide into your lane, etc... Last two times I was there I just barely avoided being hit by other riders. I'll take you on Old Julian Highway, down Sunrise Highway, down to 94 and some other fun roads on the way if you're interested.
Hmm im down but im coming from Riverside (takes me about 45 minutes just to get to palomar)

what you doing this sunday? lol

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

This weekend is a no go unfortunately. Family thing going on Sunday and Saturday going with my dad and some family friends out to the desert. Can probably do something the following weekend though. We could meet in Escondido and head south from there.
alright well I'll shoot you a message closer to the weekend next week and see whats happening.

sorry for the :hijack: everybody lol

RooKie

Hmmm... Possibly. I usually hang off the 10 and 17 as that's my work route, but anything's possible. When was it?
It was about 2 months ago. The guy on the other 6r nodded back so he saw me too.

uncharted_FZ6R

Although I know there are some 6r riders here in Mpls/Stp area, I have yet to spot one.

Any 6r riders care to organize a group ride here in MN?

ElecGod

Elite Member

uncharted_FZ6R

Finally saw another Fz6r. It was on Saturday 4/14 around 5pm. The blue 6R was going southbound on 61 and I was going up 61. I felt as though we kinda locked eyes as to say, "Hey, that's a 6R!!" LOL:D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

This past Sunday 4/22 around 4pm

Saw a 2009 Blue FZ6R (rider wearing black gear) near the 110S on-ramp in SoPas... I was on my R6 headed towards the 210W to catch ACH.

Sorry that I didn't see you until it was too late to wave... lol. x_X

Was it anyone here on our forum? :)

littlepinecone

Saw a yellow fz6r (I think 2010?) in Clinton Twp, MI this evening - pulling out of a shopping complex on Hayes between Hall and 21. Guy with no helmet. Was this anyone here?