FZ6R Photos

mchury

got trojan mirrors and sunk the turn sigs in since this pic

Detrich

i posted some of these pix elsewhere on the forum, but not in this thread yet... so here we goes... :)

joloy133

Travis.......... get a mirror for the right side! You never know when or where the "duffus" is coming up from or what maneuver you have to set up. Nice bike tho', I almost went that way.

neshi

Funny, I see it an it says "California Highway Patrol, do you know how fast you were going?"
Do they really hide like that in CA? In NY, NJ & CT they are pretty much out in the open saying i dear you to speed their job is to prevent it from happening not to sit back and watch. I ask because I'm going to fly out to San Fran and rent a bike to go up to Petaluma for a few days

Roaddawg

Do they really hide like that in CA? In NY, NJ & CT they are pretty much out in the open saying i dear you to speed their job is to prevent it from happening not to sit back and watch. I ask because I'm going to fly out to San Fran and rent a bike to go up to Petaluma for a few days
They don't need to hide...there's more than enough people with their heads up their butts, that they don't even see that they just passed a cop. When you heading up to Petaluma? That's my neck of the woods. If your looking for some nice places to ride, PM me.

travstoll

Travis.......... get a mirror for the right side! You never know when or where the "duffus" is coming up from or what maneuver you have to set up. Nice bike tho', I almost went that way.
I know I should...then everything would be all "symetrical" and whatnot...here in KS, we aren't required to have a right mirror, and I can see the lane behind, to the right and left, of me with this mirror, kind of why I haven't got a 2nd one yet...and I like the way it looks with one....:p

chris_04086

a little vid of my bike and new TBR exhaust sound...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4tuIT5aOM4]YouTube - FZ6R 2009[/ame]

cavcuz05

before my r6s mirror swap

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Me! Sorry I can't take action shots like JonKerr
:rof::rof::rof::rof: I love the lean angle! But I think you would do better in the corners and twisties if your sidestand didn't get in the way! :justkidding:

At least you have action shots. The only ones I have are preceded by an NC-17 or TV-MA rating and don't involve the bike. :eek::p

Nah, I really need to get my wife to take pics of me riding with her new camera.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Detrich

the blue wheels look awesome! did u paint those or buy replacements? :)

Me! Sorry I can't take action shots like JonKerr

MikeN02

:rof::rof::rof::rof: I love the lean angle! But I think you would do better in the corners and twisties if your sidestand didn't get in the way! :justkidding:

At least you have action shots. The only ones I have are preceded by an NC-17 or TV-MA rating and don't involve the bike. :eek::p

Nah, I really need to get my wife to take pics of me riding with her new camera.
Lol yeah... I posted it as my profile picture on facebook with the caption: "Only riders will know fail."

Ehhh I could play it off as my family took a picture of me as I was getting ready to leave. Lol! "get back up and brush your shoulders off"

In truth, I didn't really have anyone to take a picture of me riding, plus I would have to do it a bunch of times for the timing to be good. Would love a picture of me riding on the freeway waving.

the blue wheels look awesome! did u paint those or buy replacements? :)
Those are actually "decals" or graphics. Ayumi is the name of my girl meaning Pace or Walking, meaning take it slow as it's going to last forever. It's also a decal on the Swing Arm.

My local cycle gear didn't have blue rim tape so I had my brother (he works at a decal graphic shop) do it for me for free. It's not as thin as the OEM rim tape as the size was a bit big and covered the whole wheel rim if you look at it from the side.

Basically graphics/vinyls/decals that are used on ricer cars.