Fz6r For Sale

I am selling my 6r. I just bought a 2009 Kawasaki Concours C-14. So I will be selling the 6r.

The price is $4000. It has about 5k on it. I am the original owner. and it is in great condition. Yellow. Stock no mods. I am offering it here first, If no one wants it on here, then come spring I will sell it.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

roadrat

Well, congrats on the new bike!! Any way you can swing owning both? That connie's a beautiful bike but I'm guessing the 6r is more fun for short trips around town and flicking back and forth in the twisties.

Well, congrats on the new bike!! Any way you can swing owning both? That connie's a beautiful bike but I'm guessing the 6r is more fun for short trips around town and flicking back and forth in the twisties.
Unfortunately, I can't afford both, so I will be selling the 6r. I know this is not the best place to sell, but I thought I would offer it first here.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
C

cam7777

Ahhh, also known as the GTR1400 over here in blighty..

Good luck with the FZ6R sale (XJ6F over here)

finnbog

I am selling my 6r. I just bought a 2009 Kawasaki Concours C-14. So I will be selling the 6r.

The price is $4000. It has about 5k on it. I am the original owner. and it is in great condition. Yellow. Stock no mods. I am offering it here first, If no one wants it on here, then come spring I will sell it.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
where is the bike? need to know if its worth the travel
oops I see you r in Cincinnati, It would cost that much again to get it here. Sorry I didnt notice earlier

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

porange

Did you ever used to go to the Urban Active on Montgomery Rd? I remember seeing a yellow 6R there a few times in the past