Attachments

Kevigou

And another

Attachments

Kevigou

One more...

Attachments

Kevigou

Would love to see pictures in better light and whole bike pictures (and upright ones too!).
I couldn't back it out into the driveway, the driveway was full of snow... Will post better pics when the weather gets better here. I hate winter

Kevigou

Would love to see pictures in better light and whole bike pictures (and upright ones too!).
Snow melted... Rode it today, much sharper handling, turns in way better...
Couldn't play too much it was below 0

Attachments

Kevigou

Attachments

Kevigou

Now have to shorten the tail, have to strip it down and think...
A bit of frame cutting involved so not sure. Any thoughts?

Attachments

Superzoom

Now have to shorten the tail, have to strip it down and think...
A bit of frame cutting involved so not sure. Any thoughts?
Maybe instead, you can get a colour-matched rear seat cowl. That would look sharp. I'm personally not a fan of stubby tails.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

staytrue

Nice looking bike!
Is there any chance that this bar will be working with fairings on, not on street fighter conversion?

Kevigou

About to order some new bars. Would really appreciate your input on riding position. I think these look (and probably feel) way meaner than FZ1 bars, but I daily my bike... would it kill my back or wrists or anything?
The bars make it a very aggressive riding position, I like it but haven't put many miles on it yet. They are lower than clip ons, but you can find clubmans with less of a drop (these are 4-1/2" drop). It is my wife's bike and I just ordered barnacles risers to bring them 1-1/2" closer.
Thanks for the input

Kevigou

Nice looking bike!
Is there any chance that this bar will be working with fairings on, not on street fighter conversion?
No they won't, they are too far forward and come down on too much of an angle

Kevigou

And the bike looks great. What kind of headlight is that?
Thanks! The headlight is just a universal 6-1/2" off eBay, paid around 100 bucks. There are more substantial ones on streetfightersinc but this one works fine, direct plug and play...

Kevigou

The bars make it a very aggressive riding position, I like it but haven't put many miles on it yet. They are lower than clip ons, but you can find clubmans with less of a drop (these are 4-1/2" drop). It is my wife's bike and I just ordered barnacles risers to bring them 1-1/2" closer.
Thanks for the input
Barback Risers- autocorrect!

Superzoom

Thanks! The headlight is just a universal 6-1/2" off eBay, paid around 100 bucks. There are more substantial ones on streetfightersinc but this one works fine, direct plug and play...
Any chance you could find a link to the exact one you used?