FS (New) - Vega Sport II (Street/ Race Style) Boots - US Size 8 Black - $75 Shipped

Detrich

For Sale (Brand New) - Vega Sport II (Street/ Race Style) Boots - US Size 8 Black - $75 Shipped

I bought these last season as a backup pair, but I upgraded to SIDI STs. So, I don't really need them anymore... They are brand new, in the box with tags, and have never been worn.

Size is USA Size 8, and I'd say true to size. Color is black with some reflective striping. Toe and heel sliders are full replaceable.

Application-wise, these are a great entry-level, starter boot. And, they actually work great for canyons & street. They are very comfortable, and look good with a full suit or under riding jeans... I still have my first pair, which I still wear to bike nights and street rides. And, I've worn those for almost 2.5 years.

Motorcycle Superstore sells the Vega Sport II Boot for $130: Vega Sport II Boots - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore
Competition Accessories sells them for $110: Vega Sport II Mens Racing Boot - Compacc

These will prolly cost $18 - $20 to ship UPS Ground. So, I'm selling them at basically 50% off the full price. Can't beat that!

Thanks for looking.

Detrich :)

Attachments

Detrich

bump . . . :)

Detrich

i know :( i'm 5'6", so size 8 is proportional to my midget-ness... <lol> xP

i wear size 8 for nike, sketchers, dress shoes etc. but, for Merrel sneakers i wear size 9, since their shoes run small. also, the SIDI ST's smallest size is 42 (USA 8.5), and they also run small. they fit snug everywhere but the heel- for some weird reason. but, i added a dr scholls gel heel pad and now they fit just like the Vega's for me...

the Vegas are a really nice, entry boot. hope someone picks these up, because it's a great deal. :)

CrazyCawi

i know :( i'm 5'6", so size 8 is proportional to my midget-ness... <lol> xP

i wear size 8 for nike, sketchers, dress shoes etc. but, for Merrel sneakers i wear size 9, since their shoes run small. also, the SIDI ST's smallest size is 42 (USA 8.5), and they also run small. they fit snug everywhere but the heel- for some weird reason. but, i added a dr scholls gel heel pad and now they fit just like the Vega's for me...

the Vegas are a really nice, entry boot. hope someone picks these up, because it's a great deal. :)
its a steal of a deal

Detrich

ok, price dropped to $50 shipped... that's $80 off retail...

and, that's about as low as i can go without using them as yard work mud kickers...

pm me if interested. :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

Yah I wrote the review after I had the Vega I for about 1 year and then one seam came loose by about 1 -2 cm. I repaired it myself with super glue, and surprisingly they've held up fine ever since. Ive had that same pair for almost 3 years now, but nowadays I only wear them for street riding.

I then bought these Vega II's and kept them as a backup after the first year. But, then as summer of 2011 approached I just decided to get CE rated boots- ie the SIDI's, which are like 4xs more expensive...

Am not sugar-coating anything. The Vega is an entry level boot. But they are not completely bad. I forget what I wrote in the review.

Jon Kerr has also used these boots for a season or two. And he also upgraded to ST's recently. CE rated boots just seem more assuring to me.

Anyhow. No worries. :)