FS (Like New): AGV GP-Tech Rossi Continents - Small $350 Shipped

Detrich

**SOLD** (Like New): AGV GP-Tech Rossi Continents Small $350 Shipped

*** SOLD *** (Like New): AGV GP-Tech Rossi Continents - Small $350 Shipped

This helmet is in EXCELLENT, LIKE-NEW condition. It has absolutely, never ever been mis-handled in any way, shape or form. (See photos) I bought it "on impulse" during a close-out sale at a local shop (Bert's Mega Mall) last season. And, I say "on impulse," because S was the smallest size they had, but I still kept rationalizing that it fit me- even tho it was slightly too big- only cuz I wanted it so badly... <lol> As a result, I bought it, and it ended up sitting in my closet 99.9% of the time because it just didn't fit the way I like. So, I would never wear it...

This season I finally decided to do something about this... I bought a replacement in size XS, which fits me snug the way I like it. :) So, I don't need the S anymore, and hopefully my loss (and stupidity) will be someone's gain here...

The AGV GP-Tech Rossi Continents helmet is basically, a work of art. It's also light as a feather and basically AGV's top of the line- both DOT and ECE-2205 rated.

Size-wise, my head measures 21.5" (54.5cm), which puts me right in between a XS and a S. And, XS just fits me better, more snug. (For reference, I also wear XS for HJC. So, I think the sizing is true to size.)

AGV GP-Tech Helmets :: GP Tech Helmets from AGV :: Official Online Store

Size Chart

Even though I bought it "on sale," this thing was still NOT cheap. I think that after taxes and the dark shield I bought to go with it, I still paid well over 5 bills... All this for a helmet that just ended up sitting in the closet... :(

I have all the original equipment- ie shield/ stickers/ peel off visor screens (never used), as well as the original box. (The box is little beat up, but Bert's gave it to me like that.) The photos that you see here are just taken tonight, and are how it looks right now.

So, thanks for looking. And, I hope that someone can take advantage of this great opportunity. I've already sold some stuff here before, and I think everyone should know my honest reputation by now. :)

Detrich

***** SOLD *****

Thanks everyone :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Detrich

SALE PENDING...

I'll continue to post updates.

Thanks!
Detrich :)

Detrich

***** SOLD & SHIPPED *****

CrazyCawi

***** SOLD & SHIPPED *****

you have a very small head....I wish I could have bought this. I love rossi's helmets. I have his k2 helmet.

have you had any other AGV helmets? curious how the GP-tech stands up to the rest of the models

Detrich

Someone on the R6 forum was making fun of my small head too... LOL. sob :(
Well, I'm 5'6", 150lbs, medium athletic build, size 38 suit, size 8/8.5 boot.

The funny thing is the first thing my MSF instructor told me when I was getting a helmet for the course range was, "Hmm... You look like u might be an XS and I'm all out of those. So just wear a S." LOL. (Cuz he asked me what size head and I said Medium... LOL.)

But, to answer your question, nope. The Rossi Continents GP-Tech is the only AGV I've owned. And, i bought it on total impulse. I was mesmerized the moment I saw it. LOL It's truly a work of art. With a dark shield, this thing is pure butter to look at... That's why after my failed attempt at getting the Bell RS-1 made me realize I needed to do something about this and get the right size...

As far as the AGV GP-Tech model goes, it's a fantastic helmet. Very, very high quality build. Light as a feather, highest crash test ratings. The only things I don't like about it are it's very wind noisy. I also don't like the very narrow windshield opening. You really have to lift your head up and turn your head a lot to see out of this lid in the canyons, as I guess it was designed only for tucked, aggressive, race-riding position... On the FZ-6R tho, you'd be fine since the riding position is upright...

I think I'm done helmet shopping for now. But if I were to ever eyeball another GP-Tech, it would be the Rossi Elements lid... That one also has some amazing artwork.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/mobile/ItemPage.aspx?DivisionGroupId=1&DivisionId=1&DepartmentId=38&ItemStyleId=41726

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

how about

'

but most of all Id prolly take this one over all of them beings I cant get VR's helmet dedicated to simocelli....Id have to go with this one:

Detrich

The little turtle on the project 46 one is cute... lol

The last one would look good with your bike :)

Oh, the shield on the GP-Tech is a bitch to remove... It'll pinch and make ur fingers sore every single time. Dunno why it's so painful. :(

Last edited: