FS: 2009 Yamaha FZ6R Raven

Tmak73

Hello all,

I am putting my 2009 6r up for sale. Average NADA retail for my bike was estimated at $6024. I am looking to get $5800 for mine. The bike has not been dropped and has around 6K miles on it, which will change since I am still riding it. I am the second owner and the bike was purchased from hitching post in Fridley, MN in fall of 2010.

Edit: Price Reduced to $4700

Mods to the bike include:
Full two bros. exhaust
FE
Proton Flush mounts
LED running lights around headlight
HID kit 6000K also have a spare 8000K bulb
Black Tank guard
Stock decals have been removed
Tires filled with nitrogen
T-rex no cut frame sliders

Please feel free to PM me or post any questions to the thread.
Mods let me know if I didn't include everything that I was supposed to.

Thank you,

Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

Tmak73

Bump. Any MN members have a friend? Willing to reduce the price a bit and pay a $100 finders fee to anyone who can help find a local buyer.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Tmak73

your car broke down!! more reason to keep the bike. HAHA
Car is fixed after about 400 bucks for a tow and repair. But new financial situations have come up. I have to pay to do an internship to finish my degree and of course the internship is unpaid.. Paying to work for for free, gotta love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tmak73

Price Reduced to 5600 and thread bump. Sorry to bother again but really need to sell.

Fizzer6R

if you really need to sell, you might be able to quicker by taking off the 2 bros. exhaust to sell separately and drop the price of the bike more

Tmak73

Thread Bump, Price reduced to $4700

danieljardim

if you really need to sell, you might be able to quicker by taking off the 2 bros. exhaust to sell separately and drop the price of the bike more
I did that. Dealer only gave me 5k on my 2011 trade in. Took the TBR off and sold here at the forum for some extra coin.

Tmak73

Yea I am considering doing that but I would have to have someone mail me a stock exhaust to put on since I don't have one.

Geezer

Good luck

Bad time to be selling, especially in Minnesota in the fall. Bought my 2009 a couple of days ago in Wisconsin for $3500 with less than 1700 miles but it was stock.

Tmak73

Yea, it has been online all Summer. Hopefully it goes in the Spring. Dealer said the bike was valued at about $5800 according to NADA.