Fried Chicken!

Pizz

Well, they did some good marketing on that tires design. Sounds like they are good tires too.

bmw675

you would have to break out the sandpaper just to not look like a noob. :rolleyes:

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I am at my wear indicators for the rear tire and will be replacing them in the near future with these exact tires. Once I get them on and some miles on them, I will give a review of what I think about them.

Pizz

I am at my wear indicators for the rear tire and will be replacing them in the near future with these exact tires. Once I get them on and some miles on them, I will give a review of what I think about them.
Keep us posted. Also, let us know the going price for them.

angelsneverlose

humm... tough call. i still like the pilot road 2's though as they do all this + get out to 8K miles on the rear tire and even more on the front.

Roaddawg

I can see a lot of guys pushing their limits trying to compete against their buddies with the same tires....could be a good thing or bad.

BTW, I just rolled over 15k on the stock Battlax tires! I've just started to touch the wear indicators. So, I'm in the market for new tires too.

Spunky99

I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Metzler Sportec M5 reactor tires.

I don't do commute...I do around town and fun rides and wanted a good all around sticky tire.
I only have 1600 miles on the stock tires. I guess I can sell them eh?

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Spunky99

A "Kid" I went riding with this weekend had a pair of Metzlers... talked about killing the Elephant... he had beheaded the Elephant!.... then,,, lost it on a turn during the day and went off into some bushes.... (he's fine... bike's a little messed up)... think someone said he was waving at some other riders before he realized a nasty turn was coming up and he got on the brakes a little late...
So what did he say about the tires?
I doubt I'll be getting to the elephants but I'll be at the edge of zone 5.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

bmw675

creggur

You've got chicken strips? Quit babying that thing and ride, man...:justkidding: