Flush mounts pissing me off

Wooster

I remember reading on here someplace of somebody having the same issue, but I can't find it. I'm hoping you guys might have an answer.

I hooked up my rumble concepts flush mount turn signals this morning. Besides the fact I snapped off one of the plastic bolts to the lights, now I'm noticing one light is darker than the other. Everything works fine on them (running lights and blinkers) but I can't figure out why the left is so much brighter than the right. Any ideas???

flush mounts

Are your fush mounts clear or smoke? Could it be the lens is darker on one? It may not be the light at all, just the lens color. Just my thoughts!:confused:

Are your fush mounts clear or smoke? Could it be the lens is darker on one? It may not be the light at all, just the lens color. Just my thoughts!:confused:

They are the smokes ones, but from what I can tell the darkness of the lense looks the same on both. I'm going to contact rumble concepts tomorrow and see what they have to say. These things really aren't worth a shit.

Hahahaha......Now I go outside and see that the left turn signal is loose. After taking a closer look at it I see the bolt on that blinker broke too. I'm telling ya I barely tightened these things and they broke. Can't wait to see how much of a pain in the ass its going to be to return them.

DO NOT BUY RUMBLE CONCEPTS GHOST FLUSH MOUNTS. THEY ARE GARBAGE!!!

the only flushmounts worth buying are the proton flushies, the brightest and by far the easiest to install. dont need a relay. fits perfect

Goodluck too you Bro I hope this little nightmare comes out to a more pleasant ending! Hang in there and don't give up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Goodluck too you Bro I hope this little nightmare comes out to a more pleasant ending! Hang in there and don't give up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Yeah the nightmare came to an end this morning when I ripped them off the bike. I just got back from the shop that I ordered them from and the best they can do is order me another set of the same lights.

Hopefully the replacements work better than the first set. I'm just going to have to rig up another way to mount them to the fairings cause the plastic nut and bolt on them is garbage.

I probably should just go with the protons, but I really like the smoked look and they do not offer that in the protons. :mad:

You can try just using silicone to hold them in place. Works like glue, but if you want to take them off, it comes off the bike clean.

thank you for that, the turn signals i got came with about a millimeter of double sided tape to hold them on and i just dont trust it.

To each their own. I use them and they work great.

Hey I think they look good and would be happy as hell if they didn't break, but that's not the case. I don't know, maybe I just got a defective set. Hopefully the new ones they are sending have a stronger plastic bolt and nut on them cause the last set broke way too easy.

Back