First city ride and I almost got smashed.....

iSpoolin

So I work in Beckley, WV, so does my girlfriend.

Anyway after work yesterday I went to where she works to see her and ask what she wants to do for the day, etc etc, well we decide to go get some food at a restaurant back across town.

We are rolling through town, her in front me behind her, then this F-250 Diesel behind me, it comes to the point where we need to turn into the left turn lane (already in the left lane) I signal about 500 ft before I start merging into the lane, Well my girl merges, then I merge and then for some idiotic reason the guy in the F-250 floors it and flings himself between me and her. I came about 2 inches from his bumper. I was PISSED, but at least I learned all my hard braking practice in parking lots had paid off :lol: I wouldn't have been so mad if it was a calm merge in front of me, but he could have and should have just merged in behind me if he needed in that lane.

Then I decided I'd piss him off since I was on the bike. Even though he pulled that move and got in front of me, I just drove the center line and got right back in front of him when no traffic was coming :lol: The look on his face was priceless!

CDN6R

Just be careful Spoolin,,, that F250 is a hellava lot bigger than you are. When I first read you heading,,,, I thought you went to a bar and got smashed!!;)

Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

Spunky99

I know a few guys and I've done it too before.
We wait till he is stopped at the red light and we slowly pass him on the center line with one boot out letting the metal slider scratch the whole side of his vehicle. Light turns green and we are GONE!.

Some guys confront and get into a fight but no one wins a fight.

Most of the time I just let it go unless he is a repeat offender and then I slip a knife blade into the sidewall and go.

ChUcK

Spunky, your resolution is absolutely the wrong one. I know, because that's what I do!

See red

HAHAHAHAHAhahaha I am usually reserved on my bikes, but yeh, I douche bag em too. Run the center and sit dead in front of em. Sometimes a sacraficial mirror is needed.