Fender eliminator

Awestruck

New guy here, but have been riding for 45 years.

Was wanting to put a fender eliminator on my 2013 FZ6R, but would like to buy one that uses the stock (oem) rear turn signal lights if possible.

Any recommendations?

If I have to get an FE with new after market turn signals, what brand is recommended that is easy to rewire and set up?

Figured the riders here could steer me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

twebb6778

I've got the R&G tail tidy. Bit expensive but it's pretty much the only kit that moves the plate back far enough that it won't hit the tyre when you go over a bump. Comes with stock and aftermarket indicator adapters.
Yamaha XJ6 '09 Tail Tidy LP0079BK

As for indicators, I've got Watsen Design FZ Style indicators front and rear. By far the best and brightest you can get, but expensive and there's a huge waiting list. Absolutely worth every cent tough. Roger, the guy who hand makes them all, is an absolute legend. Universal_FZ

Awestruck

Received and installed this fender eliminator. I have to say this is a quality item. Very strong and made of one solid piece. Fitment was perfect.
I was able to use my OEM turn signals with a little trimming of the rubber. (The FE comes with a nice set of LED turn signals).

I have to say, compared to other FE's priced over $100, this product is outstanding.