Extreme sports anyone?

CrazyCawi

Does anyone here participate in any extreme sports?

IE: Sky diving, base jumping, parasailing, Wind gliding, hang gliding...ect?

If so post up a few pics of your adventures :)

This is my brother and I jumping in wisconsin with our instructors skydiving. Highest altitude we could go without special trailing...13,000 ft

Last edited:

iSpoolin

Niceeee, I plan to go skydiving July the 18th, Can't WAIT!

CrazyCawi

Your going to absolutely LOVE it! It was the most serine experience I have ever had. Your experiencing something the human body was not intended to feel.... Extended free-fall. No joke its so peaceful, and right before you jump, you understand you may not come back as your life resides in a parachute and the wind.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I've been rock climbing (indoor) and hang gliding in GA. Hang gliding was totally awesome! I plan to go sky diving next year.

CrazyCawi

How was hang gliding, do you have any photos? I really want to do that!!!

CrazyCawi

You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
How was hang gliding, do you have any photos? I really want to do that!!!
I can't seem to find any of the photos, as I did it 9 years ago. But it was awesome. We were towed behind an ultralite to about 2500 feet before we cut loose and had free flight. We did this at dusk the first night, and the sunset was amazing just cruising around. The next day we took part in the flight school to work towards getting our certification to fly solo. Here is the link to where we went. Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding | 1-800-688-5637

Ledgini

I ride this like an absolute lunatic over any, bumps, humps, jumps that I can find and always feel I am pretty close to smashing both myself and the bike to bits pretty much all the time I am riding it. On the road it is slow compared to the XJ6. Offroad, the speed is completely insane!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Times :)

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

That puppy looks like a beast

RoadTrip

Does anyone here participate in any extreme sports?

IE: Sky diving, base jumping, parasailing, Wind gliding, hang gliding...ect?

If so post up a few pics of your adventures :)

This is my brother and I jumping in wisconsin with our instructors skydiving. Highest altitude we could go without special trailing...13,000 ft

is that Jim Carrey?

roundhouse

i fight, is that extreme? kind of mainstream to join an MMA gym now.

would love to skydive or rock climb, but i am afraid of heights.

i guess i will just continue to subject my body to beatings because i am not very good but I still love it

edk442

so far it's mainly been a winter endeavour, but i like to powerkite...kiteski in the winter and one day i'd like to take it into summer too with kitesurfing (i have the board but not enough time to dedicate to it)

i also slackline. it's not very extreme but no other sport i've tried has resulted in so many injuries lol