exhaust upgrade

skidooguy86

just wondering how much everyone with an aftermarket exhaust is paying for them if you can let me know that would be cool.

richierich781

richierich781

skidooguy86

what kinda can comes with that exhaust carbon fiber or what lol and thanks the cheapest i found shipped to my house was off of amazon for 731

richierich781

stainless, for the carbon i think its 799. free shipping

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

richierich781

If your not used too two bros exhaust then you might think its loud, mine came with the silencer and I didnt take it off to see how loud it is. I'm used to the two bros since I have one on my 250 even before i bought the 6r. Do a you tube search for vids. I think it took about a week or less to get to me.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

richierich781

power commander V with the best maps (Marthy's)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

skidooguy86

ok now just wondering will it be fine with just remaping the fuel with out the powercomander for now. and also will it be fine for a lil bit to put the 2bros on with out remaping until i can afford to have it done.

linkgt

I just installed my two bros can(ninja 650, custom job). Sounds amazing. Highly recommended. But yea, if you can, try to ship it to marthy or something. 700 is a lot....save the extra money for a PCV.

linkgt

Hm.. I have the ninja650 can its a little past my heel. The fz6r tb can looks very similar and going by the pics, I'm going to assume its short as well. I can say for certain it's shorter than the cbr 600 rr tb can my brother has on his bike.

Chevyfazer

ok now just wondering will it be fine with just remaping the fuel with out the powercomander for now. and also will it be fine for a lil bit to put the 2bros on with out remaping until i can afford to have it done.
How would you plan on remapping without a PC, or any other fuel controller?