Eureka, CA

Roaddawg

I know there are some guys on here from the Redding area, like Gearhead...but, is anyone on here from the Eureka/Humboldt/North Coast area of California? My wife may have a job opportunity in the area and we are trying to find out some information about the area.

Rookasaki

I know there are some guys on here from the Redding area, like Gearhead...but, is anyone on here from the Eureka/Humboldt/North Coast area of California? My wife may have a job opportunity in the area and we are trying to find out some information about the area.
I live in Red Bluff... I ride hwy 36W to Eureka every now and then. What info are you looking for?

Roaddawg

I'm wondering what the area up there is like for raising a family and overall living conditions. I've been to Eureka a few times when I was in my teens, but I haven't been there in a while. I know Humboldt is pretty much the pot capitol of California but, I don't have any chronic medical problems requiring me to get my "card" :). The wife and I are probably going to head up there this coming Monday. I tried to PM you, but it said you couldn't received PM's.

Last edited: