E3

Tmak73

For those of you who are into video games. What was the best thing you have seen during E3 so far this year?

I am pretty pumped for the re-mastered version of the original halo combat evolved they will be launching. I don't remember the exact release date but it was one of the my all time favorite games for the xbox.

Sage

Battlefield 3,
Dues Ex: Human Revolution,
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

All of those just look epic :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Harda toenail

I thought Microsoft's press conference was terrible. A new call of Duty was obviously coming. Gears 3 was already known about. Kinect doesn't change much. I'm very skeptical about Halo 4 as Bungie is not behind it. The remastered Halo was the best of the conference.

Nintendo will blow us away with their new console tomorrow morning. And Sony's new portable will look beautiful (but I probably won't get the new psp as I prefer my ipad 2 to any portable).

Tmak73

+1 on elder scrolls. No I don't have a PS3 unfortunately. And yea kinect was a pretty boring presentation. That technology just is not advanced enough to make any incredibly good games with it. Although the new forza looked like it would work well with it.

Rao

The only things I've caught sight of:

Tomb Raider
Deus Ex
Mass Effect 3

I cant wait for 'em!

ChasingSquid

-SSX
-SSX
-That amazingly awesome snowboarding game
-Battlefield 3

Spitfire

PS3 all the way!

SpitfireT85 = ps3 tag

Can't wait for BF3 and CoD... Just got back into my psp 3000 after hacking it so I can try out every game :sinister:

Marthy, I'd take you up on the info for the 3d gig but that is going to be costly... lol... Buying a new TV and sound system tomorrow though :D

Anyhow, add me if you want! I currently play MW2... and thats about it lol... mostly on the PC...

slaythoven

I thought Microsoft's press conference was terrible. A new call of Duty was obviously coming. Gears 3 was already known about. Kinect doesn't change much. I'm very skeptical about Halo 4 as Bungie is not behind it. The remastered Halo was the best of the conference.

Nintendo will blow us away with their new console tomorrow morning. And Sony's new portable will look beautiful (but I probably won't get the new psp as I prefer my ipad 2 to any portable).
Really? I thought MS's conference was pretty good. Yea, some of the Kinect showing was boring, but overall, I came away feeling pretty good about having a 360.

I didn't get to see some of Sony's conference, but I was impressed at how many exclusives they demoed. And the new NGP (I will NOT call it Vita) looks very good. I have a PSP so I'm excited for the next one.

Honestly, I have VERY LOW expectations for Nintendo's conference since they've flopped the past 3 years. We'll see what kind of 3rd party support Project Cafe gets since it's been pretty much invisible on the 3Ds.

Btw, at EA's conference, Battlefield 3 looked AMAZING!!! I've never been a fan of that franchise but I may have to get that. Insomniac's multiplatform game (which is huge news itself) Overstriked good too.

Last edited: