Drunk girl broke my turn signal

mtheartist

I'm with nasty on this one!

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Or you could've roundhoused her! :D J/k! Don't even waste the time trying to get monetary compensation. Learn from this and buy a new set on eBay. At least she didn't kick the bike over. Then we'd be having a diff type of conversation.

roundhouse

ordered some for $7.99 shipped. they are like my old ones. fake carbon fiber. i will sand them and paint them black. that is what i did with the broke ones and now I will have a spare and I will only have to change out the broke one.

Michael Wilson

integrated taillights are resistant to drunken females :D

linkgt

i did not say she was attractive. the reason she couldn't get her leg over was it was like 18" long and was too heavy to lift up. if she were hot i would have given her a ride but i was worried about the suspension and tire as well as the structural integrity of the tail section of the bike.

you might like that but i am OUT. every time i see her she is drunk and disheveled looking. i am betting maintenance down below takes a back seat to sleeping off hangovers so it would probably look like an overgrown potato patch.

if we were at seaworld she could slide up onto the side of the pool for a fish treat and no one would tell the diff if she painted herself black and white.
Thats a shame.

After 2 years of riding, I finally got two females telling me they like my bike like a month ago. Both times were when I was coming out the gym. First time it was a group of college girls, one of them wanted to ride but i didn't have a spare helmet and of course I never see her at the gym again.
Second time I was coming out of gym and this milf outta nowhere says she likes my bike. she then said she has not rode as a passanger for so long and misses the feeling.... was she hinting at me to take her for a ride?

bmw675

Thats a shame.

After 2 years of riding, I finally got two females telling me they like my bike like a month ago. Both times were when I was coming out the gym. First time it was a group of college girls, one of them wanted to ride but i didn't have a spare helmet and of course I never see her at the gym again.
Second time I was coming out of gym and this milf outta nowhere says she likes my bike. she then said she has not rode as a passanger for so long and misses the feeling.... was she hinting at me to take her for a ride?

Pinarello Rider

Haha please do

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Why pay? It's all over the world wide interwebs for free these days...

Errrrrrrr, at least that's what I hear.

DragonBlu

LMAO! Ah I hate that I didn't offer then and their. Isnt there a french word for when that happens? I'm still "learning the ropes" with women, i've gotten much better this year for sure but I'm still learning...
Speaking a little french myself I think the word your looking for is LUCKY-YOU.