Don't tell my mom

Hellgate

I kept waiting for a car to change lanes in front of you...

Craxican

what you got on the bike? you hit 110 at 10 on the rev...i only did that after a pcv installation, hit 133 on the red, 135 in the red, never took it higher, but i know it can go higher...nice vid though, completely clear and not much shake at all

Elementjorb

engine is stock, i just changed the lights front and back, fender eliminator and and peeled off some of the stickers.

stuna

boy thats something . in wooded area . our freinds hit a deer at 55 on a full boat harley . 3 months later there just getting back to work . i had one trip on my front tire ., and it whent down :eek:
so thats something to think about :D

joloy133

I like the video. I've been to 100 on our speedo, which is off 7-10%, but I had a less traffic. My only issue is your picture with no gloves,......not all the right gear. I'm a retired firefighter and I've been to the crash scene and worked on the victims. I'll let your parents and loved ones preach,.....just be careful and keep the rubberside down...........U know!

Goose

I had mine up to 214, but thats the fastest it will go, anyone gets i going quicker let me know how haha.

cbzdel

the only time i ride without glove is when I am stuck in traffic and only moving about 5mph.. I actually take off my jacket and fold it and sit on it along with my gloves.. but once out of traffic I gear up again.

Chip

the only time i ride without glove is when I am stuck in traffic and only moving about 5mph.. I actually take off my jacket and fold it and sit on it along with my gloves.. but once out of traffic I gear up again.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but why? I think its a big hassle to have to take off the jacket and gloves and put them back on.

cbzdel

Sorry if this is a noob question, but why? I think its a big hassle to have to take off the jacket and gloves and put them back on.
there have been times I have been stuck in traffic for almost an hour, going less than 5mph with a engine thats 200+ degrees between your legs on a day thats 90+ degrees outside.. It get HOT haah!

Elementjorb

Sorry guys, i got a great pair of Shift Chill gloves that i almost always wear. It was around 95 degrees that day and i only went out to get the picture so i went without. Good to know you guys got my back though.

Heres a pick with the gloves, i had them on in the video i swear :innocent:

Last edited:

neshi

Sweet vid and music what part of ny you from?

Detrich

nice video, thanks for sharing.

do ride safely and carefully tho... :)