Don't tell my mom

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

vitrox

our track doesn't open up till the end of may, so not yet. But the bmw probably won't see the track, only the r1. The r1 would probably lap faster anyways, its already setup, and has traction control and quickshifter.

Kleinfalls

I have had my FZ6R up to 115 on 75 northbound in Dallas - just a quick turn of the wrist - if you are already doing 80 - not that hard to do quick and then drop it back down before drawing too much attention. Had my old yzf600r up to about 130 on brand new smooth service road where there is never traffic. Can't even imagine 175 - crazy!!!

MikeN02

I have had my FZ6R up to 115 on 75 northbound in Dallas - just a quick turn of the wrist - if you are already doing 80 - not that hard to do quick and then drop it back down before drawing too much attention. Had my old yzf600r up to about 130 on brand new smooth service road where there is never traffic. Can't even imagine 175 - crazy!!!
Highest I went is 127 on the FZ6R. Was 2 days ago, was out in some old country roads with nothing around and I was running on my F-Trip riding with my friend with his ZX6-R