Does your bike have a name?

M3G

Mine is izzy, was going to name her Fizz because of the Fazers but izzy just felt right hah

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bublee

Natalie! I crowd sourced ideas from my friends and ended up choosing her name after I heard it in a Bruno Mars song. :)

jammer

My 6R was Sweetie.
My Gixxer is Eleanor. Gone in 60 Seconds fans will understand that one.

blkbrd

Elite Member

Emma

I hadn't though much about this, until I began to read this thread.

As I kept reading I mulled over two ideas that stuck and settled on Gustie. Simply because most of my first rides so far have been accompanied with a lot of gusty wind. It's been a bit of a challenge to ride with that wind, but she never let me down.

Dimi

My CBF 250 was "Oily" , cause of the terrible mess she always made with her leaky engine... :D

My XJ6 Diversion is the Red Hood, as in the DC comics character. Same simple black-red color scheme. The Hood is also a biker in the comic and an awesome dude.

Just Fiona

Newbie here, just bought my bike Friday. I named her “Lucy” Not really sure why except I thought of Lucille Ball with red hair(my bike is accented in red). She was fun and hot headed at times. I think this will describe my bike once I get some miles in on her.

FloridaStef

Owning a monster, a 700 lb Kawasaki Concours 14, as my other bike? The Concours roars out with 156 HP and 100 ft lbs of torque? My new to me FZ6R is my lightweight zip around bike. So, I call it "Skeeter."