Do you think the wifey will like it?

See red

So I am getting this for the wife. Now I am aving second thoughts of if she will like it! lol! OOOooops..... too late.... now it's pucker and get opinions or sell it???

It has heated grips and a lowered seat as well as a lowering link (she's a midget type of short) It has aux. lights, comes with stock seat, and link. It also has the side bag racks, the thing is all of 325 on the road, and a single thumper. It is her first bike but come on a helluv a first one lol!

DSC083151.jpg

DSC083201.jpg

Yes, I have ridden on of these. I took my 1150RT in for service and they gave me one as a loaner. It had a lowered seat and was very easy to balance. It also has a peppy engine and wide bars so it is easy and fun to ride. It also gets great milage. I would be surprised if she didn't like it. It's also unique looking and in my opinion very cool! Good luck!

What is that?

F650CS by BMW..... Imagine a gs for the road, with a suspension tuned for roads as apposed to the dual sport.

She will love it. Fun little bike to ride and that thumper engine is hard to kill and easy to work on. Lots of farkles on that bike too. My ex had a GS version and I regret selling it.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Pete

Are you kidding me??!!!! I married my wife for a reason!!
I wanted to buy her a 330ix she chose a freakin galant loll!!!!
I wanted to buy her an A6 she chose the second galant!!!!
I wanted to buy her a C320 she got her third freakin galant!!!!
I swear the only thing to get her outa that car would be a subaru BAJA!!!

I have TRIED to get her one but NOOOOoooo they went and discontued them.

So not all women like bmw lmao!!! Hence my second thoughts.. LMAO

Are those friken handles on the gas tank? lmao!!! I guess the previos owner need help getting onto the bike??

Thats not the tank...... That is a tie down for the tank bag, also there is a helmet lock, a locking lid with speakers, for your ipod or use the cd player.

Yeh must be dumb of the germans to make a modular system with options.... oh and god forbid you don't put the tank up high... ya know center of gravity is always bad to be low like under the while leaving room for other usefull things. lol!!

Thats not the tank...... That is a tie down for the tank bag, also there is a helmet lock, a locking lid with speakers, for your ipod or use the cd player.

Yeh must be dumb of the germans to make a modular system with options.... oh and god forbid you don't put the tank up high... ya know center of gravity is always bad to be low like under the while leaving room for other usefull things. lol!!

why don't you just get a little belligerent about the whole thing....

It wasn't belligerent... it was a smart arse comment back, with informative literature for you my friend. I figured you would have been wondering as well as making fun of the poor bikes love handles. lmao!

I hadn't either but, it is actually smooth, I always thought singles were called thumpers because they accellerate like rabbits, bumpbumpbump.... LOL.. but this feels very much like the 6r VERY linear, with a little less thrust, but more determined.

It wasn't belligerent... it was a smart arse comment back, with informative literature for you my friend. I figured you would have been wondering as well as making fun of the poor bikes love handles. lmao!

regardless, didn't need it to be that excessive.

I take it the tank is under the seat then?

To me they look more like oh shit bars that my lady is always grabbing in my car when I drive. I like to scare the ever lovin shit out of her some days. She asks me a good 10-20 times before we get into the car if I'm going to scare her or not. It's fun, some days I drive like grandma some days I try to pull a little dukes of hazard fun here and there. Forget about it if there is a dirt road, traction control goes off about 100 feet before we get to it....

IDK, that bike just looks like someone decided to melt a mini sport touring with a dirt bike. The lines just seem a little odd.

Okay from looking up pictures of the bike it seems to be a single sided swing arm which is cool and all but then they cover up the other side with a massive pipe. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Kind of like how they did the new Ninja 1k, they made it nice and open on the rear and have plenty of room to use some smaller shorter pipes but instead they make these goofy really wide pipes on both sides... Why not just cover the ever lovin crap out of one side and then leave the other exposed??? I like to see the rims and not just a small portion of them. That's why the interceptor has always been a favorite of mine over the years.... what a sexy bike.

Back