DMP tail and fender elim

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

SloRider

Guess I wasn't really feeling the black with the red graphics, no offense. But I am definitely feeling Monster bike though. That thing looks sick.

SloRider

Mod list so far:
Roaring Toyz lowering link
Roaring Toyz kick stand
Front dropped 2 inches
Tinted shield
Tinted front turn signals
DMP integrated smoke tail light
DMP rear fender eliminator
Stock exhaust mod
Waiting for aftermarket exhaust.......

applejax

Mod list so far:
Roaring Toyz lowering link
Roaring Toyz kick stand
Front dropped 2 inches
Tinted shield
Tinted front turn signals
DMP integrated smoke tail light
DMP rear fender eliminator
Stock exhaust mod
Waiting for aftermarket exhaust.......
I bottom out at 1.5 lowered in the front, not sure I could do 2.

Auricom22

Man, peel the decal. Flat, unbroken white across the fairing would look even better.

Jezebel came with a DMP (just discovered the brand) taillight and I was not a fan. However the AKO and Rumble Concepts versions were, as far as I could tell, no different. I was losing hope until I stumbled across the Motodynamic (smoked, of course) as a probable replacement.

Last edited:

SloRider

Man, peel the decal. Flat, unbroken white across the fairing would look even better.

Jezebel came with a DMP (just discovered the brand) taillight and I was not a fan. However the AKO and Rumble Concepts versions were, as far as I could tell, no different. I was losing hope until I stumbled across the Motodynamic (smoked, of course) as a probable replacement.
Been thinking of peeling off the decal, but I thought the white would be a little too overwhelming. Was gonna do it when I first bought it, but then I saw some with the decal removed and I was on the fence about it then. I think it almost looks better with all the white broken up a little bit.

SloRider

Been reading on what a pita it is. I would hate to get one side done and be completeley unmotivated to do the other side. Like I said, I'm still on the fence about it.