DJ Nivek

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

danieljardim

not bad dude, just needs some filtering and shit to be a little more smooth some of the transitions just sound/ feel raw... but its not like you got a platinum record recording booth and software and what not so no biggie sounds pretty good keep workin at it!

Sounds cool. Always wanted to do it. Almost bought some equipment the other day but a question came to my mind? (how do you learn it? go to class? try and fail? online videos? Is like learning any other music instrument?)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

RooKie

Listening to the mix now. Good choice of music. I'm rally diggin it! :thumbup: One thing I noticed soo far is at the 12:00 mark there's a transition where vocals mix and it sounds a bit odd. It would probably sound better if you transitioned at a point without the vocals. Just my opinion, I'm no musician or anything, haha.

Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Got a gig!!

All about who you know really, my DJ freind went on vacation so the club he plays at needed a sub and I was chosen over tried and tested DJ's in town! WooHoo!! I am very excited and a little nervous, I have a crap load of Top 40, Dubstep, Electro, Breaks, House... I am set and I even went and got myself a brand new shiny 15" Mac Book Pro. Wish me luck everyone :rolleyes: I may need it.
Thats pretty sick dude! That would be awesome.. Have fun with it!!!

RooKie

Got a gig!!

All about who you know really, my DJ freind went on vacation so the club he plays at needed a sub and I was chosen over tried and tested DJ's in town! WooHoo!! I am very excited and a little nervous, I have a crap load of Top 40, Dubstep, Electro, Breaks, House... I am set and I even went and got myself a brand new shiny 15" Mac Book Pro. Wish me luck everyone :rolleyes: I may need it.
Congrats! That sounds really awesome. I'm excited for you! Post pics of you on stage and let us know how it goes! :cool:

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member