Did you ever hit your balls at the gas tank while braking?

Spunky99

I've squished my junk a few times riding desert and motocross. Put a permanent dent in the metal tank on my old Hodaka Ace 90 (they were known for this).

Now that I'm older, my six pack became 12 pack and then a case and metastasized into a party ball so on a bike where you lean forward my party ball hits the tank, leaving a nice gap for Speedy Gonzalez and the castenets to lounge without being TSA groped by the tank.

The FZ6R has you sitting up and my chorizo and huevos do get scrambled. That's one of the reasons I went to a sports bike. The FZ6R has a sports bike tank with a touring handlebar and that is a bad combo. Mucho Mallo.....

danieljardim

Ive never racked myself on my tank.

I dont know wtf you guys are doing. My seat is in the "high" position. I typically slide my ass as far back on the seat as possible, pinch the tank with the knees/thighs, and sit up or tuck in depending on wind conditions/speed. I also anticipate when I'm going to break considering I control the lever and what not. Pinch the tank harder if I'm going to break harder.

If you are sitting balls against the tank, it makes it real hard to move your body at all and its not comfortable. I personally like to shift my ass/hang off a little in turns.
when you have a fat ass like mine, the only way would be sitting on the passenger seat. :eek: :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

applejax

Ive never racked myself on my tank.

I dont know wtf you guys are doing. My seat is in the "high" position. I typically slide my ass as far back on the seat as possible, pinch the tank with the knees/thighs, and sit up or tuck in depending on wind conditions/speed. I also anticipate when I'm going to break considering I control the lever and what not. Pinch the tank harder if I'm going to break harder.

If you are sitting balls against the tank, it makes it real hard to move your body at all and its not comfortable. I personally like to shift my ass/hang off a little in turns.
I have no problem sitting "balls against the tank". I never feel safe when I'm not hugging that tank like that. I'm also 5'7" so maybe height as to do with it.

CDN6R

Honestly,,all the years I have been riding, I have never had a problem with this. I too and kind of short (5 ft 6) but when I do ride I always snuggle right up to the tank,,so I do not slide into it.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Would it be so bad if you were balls deep and bumping nasties on this bike.....

:rof::rof::rof::rof:

DakinechicK

I find this thread a bit silly by all the names you guys call your boys LoL.

On a side note.... those are some lucky tanks. :eek:

:p:p:p

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I find this thread a bit silly by all the names you guys call your boys LoL.

On a side note.... those are some lucky tanks. :eek:

:p:p:p
I think this is applicable here...

Roaddawg

I have no problem sitting "balls against the tank". I never feel safe when I'm not hugging that tank like that. I'm also 5'7" so maybe height as to do with it.
Yeah, I'd rather have my balls against the tank than some balls against my back...:D

As for hitting my "Scoto Baggins", my "Wrinkle Mc Nutties", my "Bro-varies", my "Man Marbles" (sorry, Dakine!).......well, I've been married for 16 years....I don't feel 'em anymore anyways! :p

DakinechicK

As for hitting my "Scoto Baggins", my "Wrinkle Mc Nutties", my "Bro-varies", my "Man Marbles" (sorry, Dakine!).......well, I've been married for 16 years....I don't feel 'em anymore anyways! :p
LoL! :facepalm:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

CDN6R

My wife's retort would be, "I wish you'd ride me as much as your motorcycle." :rolleyes:
I can only WISH my wife would say that,,,she is so busy with work (teacher) and University courses. She has 3 degrees and 1 Masters.

I hear you RoadDawg,,I've been married 22 years, I feel your pain.

redprodigy35

I remember the first time I rode some real twisties...

I said: "This takes balls". :rolleyes:

CDN6R

You are right.. It does take balls. I used to love riding twisties 30 years ago when my hair was longer,,my balls were bigger. Now I have a little less hair and my balls?? Well......:rolleyes:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member