Decals for my Bike. Opinions wanted.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Tmak73

I like the third one best. Hard to picture in my head but I think that one would look real clean with that blue and black on your bike.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MikeN02

I like to stick to 2 colors, (in your case black/blue). I believe a third color (white) would be over kill.

joloy133

You should do what you want, what looks good to you. FWIW your bike is close to perfect as is, at least how I'd like it. You should find something about you to finish off the bike. Generic artwork with your scheme not necessary or the best way to go, IMO. (I'm the guy who found this source......!) Get some custom artwork, (like you would a tattoo) and have a decal made or get it airbrushed. Go custom......your bike is one of the best I've seen to date on this forum.:thumbup:

6R Blackout

In my opinion the third one would be the best, but I must say do what suits u best, I have to say I think your bike looks really good just like it is.:thumbup:

mische42

You should do what you want, what looks good to you. FWIW your bike is close to perfect as is, at least how I'd like it. You should find something about you to finish off the bike. Generic artwork with your scheme not necessary or the best way to go, IMO. (I'm the guy who found this source......!) Get some custom artwork, (like you would a tattoo) and have a decal made or get it airbrushed. Go custom......your bike is one of the best I've seen to date on this forum.:thumbup:
Agree with this response....it looks so good as is I would be careful, but a custom decal or air brush "tattoo" could look really sweet. Dont know that I would necessarily go with anything in the pics IMO.

JonKerr

Elite Member