Dad just wrecked his bike.

JSP

Super Moderator
Ouch! Man, that sucks. How's he doing?
Well he has been doing better. Still in hospital. He is able to get up with help and walk short distances in great pain obviously though. They are doing another set of xrays today. Last night he apparently did not know where he was and was saying some weird shit. My mom told me this morning she had to go back up there. He ways talking about "I didnt sign up for this", thought he was in a different city, etc..

So I hope there is nothing more serious going on and its just a crazy dream state from all the pain meds..

6R Blackout

Well he has been doing better. Still in hospital. He is able to get up with help and walk short distances in great pain obviously though. They are doing another set of xrays today. Last night he apparently did not know where he was and was saying some weird shit. My mom told me this morning she had to go back up there. He ways talking about "I didnt sign up for this", thought he was in a different city, etc..

So I hope there is nothing more serious going on and its just a crazy dream state from all the pain meds..
Hopefully its just a reaction to the meds he may be taking, that happend to my dad once. He thought he was back in Vietnam. Later found out that it was two meds that reacted differently and once they took one of the meds away he was fine again. Still though hope he is ok and all is well with your family. I hope your mom is Ok as well.

Keep us posted. He still reamins in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

MrsFZRblack

Last night he apparently did not know where he was and was saying some weird shit. My mom told me this morning she had to go back up there. He ways talking about "I didnt sign up for this", thought he was in a different city, etc..

Definitely could be the meds. Same kinda thing happened when my Dad was in the hospital a few years ago. He was certain the hospital went out to sea everyday and that my step mom was breaking him out when they discharged him.

Glad he's gonna be alright, and hopefully heals soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks like he will be coming.home today.
PHP:

FZ6Rob85

Thats great Jay, glad to hear he is doing better! Did they figure out if the meds were causing the wierd statements and such?