Custom Luimoto seat covers

PVD_FZ6R

Here are a few pics of the seat covers the folks over at luimoto.com did up for me. Not sure how much a set will cost - I sent mine in for the prototyping. Anyway, I'm very happy with them. Enjoy!!

JSP

Super Moderator
VERY NICE! I like! :D

WarEagle07

wow that looks awesome.. Mine would look great with blue stitching

PVD_FZ6R

I requested the red stitching to match with the rest of the bike. I'm sure they can do a blue or yellow version. Also, I asked for a really simple style - they also do flames, bolder lines, etc...

Kleinfalls

Email those guys and ask them what they would charge someone for doing that???

Newmason

Those look awesome!

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Question. Does it grip your pants more when riding? That's one thing I'm noticing the more and more I start really shifting my weight side to side through the twisties my butt will sometimes not slide over the stock seat cover as well as I'd like.
Well, if you wouldn't pucker your arse hole so tightly, maybe you would slide a little bit better!! :p

PVD_FZ6R

I haven't noticed any more grip with these covers. Of course, I've only gone on a few trips and not in high temps yet. The material is a smooth carbon fiber patterned material. It seems a little more thicker than the stock seats as well.

Detrich

Nice!

:)

pyrocpu

Any change in comfort, or strictly a cover change only?

Looks great!

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
;) You kill me. :D
A thank you, sir! :D

Man, I wish we were closer. I think you would be a cool cat to ride with. I need to start selling FZ6R kool-aid or something to get more people around here to ride with. :cool:

tractorboy

A thank you, sir! :D
I need to start selling FZ6R kool-aid or something to get more people around here to ride with. :cool:
Did someone say Kool-Aid??!!

HEY...KOOL-AID ( now wait for him to punch through a wall somewhere)

tractorboy

oh yeahhhhhh!!!!!
SEE! I knew it! He ALWAYS comes!!

Anyrate...I went to their site! These are some Slick stuff! they do awsome work!!

Im partial to flames myself...........Its worth a looksie guys.

todd