Covering your bike in concrete doesn't make it faster...

Heineken

Elite Member

DjOrchie

Man, I think it would make me cry if my bike looked like that. How the hell did that happen? :eek:

Heineken

Elite Member

FitZ6R

Urban camo!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
First, Happy belated Birthday!

Second, that could be a cool new look for a bike. ;) Sorry it happened!

JSP

Super Moderator
Umm.... I'd be freakin pissed! Is it coming off clean? Not scratching the paint or anything? Wow

bmw675

might i suggest this thread

good luck and have fun cleaning her back up!

Heineken

Elite Member

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

A little bit better....

Probably after I get back from the Saddle Sore 1000 next week, I'll strip her naked and do some serious detail cleaning on it.
Definitely looks way better here than in the first picture. I'm sure there's some hidden concrete somewhere though...

Heineken

Elite Member

bmw675

:rant: I hope nobody else has to prove that covering your bike with fresh concrete adds more horsepower. :D:p
its a new model, someone had to be the guinea pig. :rolleyes:

ME_with_a_B

I'm sorry to have laughed when it happened... but dude... that was f'ing hilarious!! :rof: Especially since those of us ahead of you had no idea what happened...

I'm glad you were able to clean it off. And sorry you weren't feeling up to riding yesterday. It was a gorgeous day in Cherry Valley. You riding to Lake Geneva with us next weekend? We'll try to keep the cement off of you next time.

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

A little bit better....

Probably after I get back from the Saddle Sore 1000 next week, I'll strip her naked and do some serious detail cleaning on it.
Ouch. When concrete dries isn't it difficult to remove??