Cortech Sport Tail Bag

jocampo

My new Cortech Sport Tail Bag ... :D ...

tail_bag.jpg
tail_bag2.jpg

I can't be happier with this tail bag. It fits really nice. Easy to mount and take it out as well. Size is deceiving. Not planning to carry on any netbook or laptop but I think you can easily put one inside, there is enough space.

Sorry if duplicated post. I wanted to share in case someone was looking for one and trying to see how it looks like on an fz6r.

lwclancers

I use the same. :thumbup: If you dont want the bungee tie downs all exposed, you can adjust the tie knot on them so they are sung and just hook the hoops under the bracket part of the grab rails. I have mine adjusted to be so tought that I dont even criss cross them under the rear....ill try to explain with lack of a pic hahah...

2 bungees on the right, stay on the Right. I hook the right front bungee under the grab rail to the right back grab rail mount point. Then the right back bungee to the right front rail grab point. Do the same on the left.

All the bungees are hidden and anchored on and the bag wont go anywhere...and, the bungees arent all stretched out.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

arkkornkid

Good choice. I have the same and have stuffed it to the max on more than one occassion. You'll definitely get your money's worth out of it.