considering the FZ6R - need advice

So this morning I decided to make up my mind... I went back to the Honda dealer (which was offering me the most for my Shadow RS) and sat on : CBR500R, CB500X, NC700S, CTX700N, CTX700T ... As soon as I climbed on the CB500X and lifted it, I knew it was mine. It felt so right! I didn't have it on my list at the beginning because of its height (810mm) but everything about that bike was right; the windshield, the weight, the feeling, the look...And the dealer was nice enough to prepare it for me the same day (he lowered it a little and even if I don't flat foot it I'm so comfortable and confident on that bike). I was a little worried to drive it home since I only rode cruisers before but it was so easy; the clutch, the brakes, the shifter, the air flowing around me (instead of fighting me off the bike). I'm very happy!!! So thank you all for your support and answers!

congrats and ride safe! I was debating between cbr500f/r/x and 650r until the dealer gave me a great price for my 6r. Have fun!

Back