CNC lever pics

methusalem

Hey guys,

I ordered those CNC adjustable levers from the lever deal sticky, and couldn't be happier. Did a more in-depth write-up here for those interested (if posting this link isn't ok, just let me know and I'll remove it.

Here's a little before/after picture, so you can see what they look like:

I hope this helps anyone on the fence about the levers. For me, it proved to be a definite upgrade, I really enjoy the smaller levers over the huge stock ones.

Ride safe!

Last edited:

6R Blackout

Looks awsome, but the link doesn't seem to be working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

Rhinotjv

Very nice! I still dont see the link (maybe I'm blind). What was the price on those?

LS6TT

thanks, im on the fence as well and i never use all four fingers on the clutch or the brake so ive been looking for shorter levers.

methusalem

thanks, im on the fence as well and i never use all four fingers on the clutch or the brake so ive been looking for shorter levers.
I thought it would be weird at first, but 15 minutes later I didn't even think about it anymore.

I ordered the same ones...they're coming from China though and have been patiently waiting for a couple of weeks. I hope they come soon!!!

They finally came in today...I really like the square feel as opposed to the stock ones that are rounded.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member