Central Florida *crew*

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to move this to the USA Southeast section...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
I'll be in Spring Hill, FL January 2012 ready to ride.....

MikeN02

If anyone in the Orlando Area wants to ride with my group (R6-Forum) then you're more then welcome to.

Not just R6's since most of them changed bikes now (CBR, R1, Ninja) but that's where we all met so it stuck.

Meet Thursdays for dinner at hooters/buffalo wild wings then either go to bike night or ride around.

Local Rides Weekly

If anyone is interested, between 2 to 5 of us meet up every Sunday morning (as long as it's not raining) in Pasco county, just south of Brooksville at the "Neon Cowboy" at 08:00AM. Typically we ride for a couple of hours on the back roads of Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties... stopping for breakfast in Brooksville. We normally hang out on the RideWNC.com forum and post the weekly ride there in the "BRC - Brooksville Riders Club" section. We're middle aged riders and pretty easy going....just out to have a little fun.

BoneJj

I was going to say I might join you on that ride until I looked up pasco county............... yeah, hell no.... that's a long damn ride from me.

I'm down by fortmyers, so yeah... maybe if you guys come down this way anytime.

Ride-or-Die

Im new to the forum but have owend this scooter for almost a year now. I am trying to coordinate a Motorcycle club at my University (UCF) but I am interested in some local meeting here in O town!!! Just PM me

arkkornkid

Well, if good things happen on the job front then I'll be joining you guys this summer. I may be moving to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but damnit I want to get out of Memphis like you couldn't believe.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZ6Rican

Im in Tampa, all of us on the west coast should try to plan something for bike week in Daytona.

Hooverwild

If anyone is interested, between 2 to 5 of us meet up every Sunday morning (as long as it's not raining) in Pasco county, just south of Brooksville at the "Neon Cowboy" at 08:00AM. Typically we ride for a couple of hours on the back roads of Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties... stopping for breakfast in Brooksville. We normally hang out on the RideWNC.com forum and post the weekly ride there in the "BRC - Brooksville Riders Club" section. We're middle aged riders and pretty easy going....just out to have a little fun.
I might be joining you guys this Sunday the neon cowboy is like 5 mins away from my house here in San Antonio. Lots of fun riding on Bellamy bros and spring lake hwy! I am a youngster though but not one of those crazy ones lol

Hooverwild

Im in Tampa, all of us on the west coast should try to plan something for bike week in Daytona.
Im just north of Tampa/Wesley Chapel, Rican and apparently we have the same color scheme ('11 Burnt Orange) lol maybe we can ride to bike week or come up here for the neon cowboy group.