cbzdel the red fairing bolts u asked about

demon408

hey you messaged me while i was on vacation, but here are the red fairing bolts. i got them from cyberwasabi on ebay $1 each $3 for shipping no matter how many u buy. just to let u know he sent me the wrong bolts twice. if you order from him its item code #7620 is the larger fairing bolt and u need 8 to cover the fairing. item code#7515 is the smaller fairing bolt and you need 12 to cover the fairing and the front cover. i also order a crap load to cover my clutch case ans stator case. i have to do a little research be fore install on the stator and clutch case, im not sure if these are strong enough. but for fairing there fine. total cost to cover fairings was $23 with shipping

Attachments

demon408

somting 4 everyone

:D:Dsorry that info will work with all of you, all u have to do is pick a color, item code is the same and number of bolt. i didnt mean to leave the rest of you out.:)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, I would like to see a bigger picture of the whole fairing to see how it flows with the rest of the bike.

demon408

as soon as i can

Nice, I would like to see a bigger picture of the whole fairing to see how it flows with the rest of the bike.
got my fairing off right now gettin ready for a yoshi slip on and r6s header. also on a side note i think that kinkos will copy all the p90x books and put them on a cd in pdf file

cbzdel

I just ordered 16 bolts in black for my fairing.. I am not going to do the front cover..

I chose black because I thought it would look better for the 3 bolts are are on the upper fairing...

I wanted to get these in red with stainless bolts but they are like $5 per bolt/washer!!

demon408

holy crap! they are great looking but for 5 buck a bolt.. no way... but then again.

jponza

Alright I need some of these bad boys, I know this thread is older than Jesus but anyone know where I can get my hands on some colored fairing bolts? That eBay dude is no more :/

leovito

im sure those bolts are pretty nice but why order them.. i went to the store got some nice paint stuck the bolts in a piece of cardboard and gave them a few coats. put 2 clear coats on and they blend really nice. I got the fairing bolts done gonna start taking other pieces out.
[/IMG]

Last edited:

BoneJj

im sure those bolts are pretty nice but why order them.. i went to the store got some nice paint stuck the bolts in a piece of cardboard and gave them a few coats. put 2 clear coats on and they blend really nice. I got the fairing bolts done gonna start taking other pieces out.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/flb3787/2013-02-02_12-16-50_139_zpsafcaacc7.jpg
It just depends on the look that you are going for, that's all.

The finished look is completely different than just painting them.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

What company

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member