cbzdel Interview

WenMark

Awesome Job:thumbup:

What do you do for a living?
Structural Engineering, been doing it 4+ years. I am in limbo between career change or a new job, but it this economy I have almost decided to just be happy with what I have.

How long have you owned your FZ6?
I got it back on 05-09-2009

What other modes of transport do you have?
I have a 71' Super Beetle that I am restoring and modifying for when I dont feel like riding daily winter driver and autocross beast.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
I am more than happy with the bike I have now. Its my daily commuter and does its job perfectly. The next bike I hope to have 5+ years from now will be a new/used FZ1R, if they come out

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Hiking, Camping, Guns, Automotive Restoration/Modification, and my newest is computer building (I am building a home theater PC)

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I have not been to many places, but my favorite to date was Hawaii, I went to Oahu for 10 days and it was the most relaxing time I have ever had in my whole life! I am now a strong believer in "island time".

How would you best describe yourself?
My family calls me MAcGyver because well, I can do just about anything hah!

What pets have you got?
I had was dating a girl a few years back and it got pretty serious and I got her a long haired chihuahua and well things didnt work out with the girl and I didnt want her to run off with a $1000 dog so I kept it then thought WTF am I going to do with this dog, I was leading a busy life working 20+ hours of overtime a week so I asked my mom to watch the puppy and I was never able to get her back haha! So I have to dog but its not really mine haha! But I am gonna surprise my wife to be in January with a Miniature Pinscher. We really wanted a German Pinscher but they are really bread for show dogs and are VERY expensive!

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
I am very envious of a close friends father, he invented the software to run touch screen computer systems in restaurants. And well we go over to their place and his dad has a new Ferrari parked in the driveway! He bought a convertable Corvette just for a weekend because it was nice weather then it started to rain a few days later so he sold it haha! That kinda money would be nice!!

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Smoking.. Really.. I used to smoke and now I get cravings but I really cant stand it anymore. After I quit I really went though some changes and realized how bad it was effecting me.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I dont really have any entertainment talents hah. I would be a comedian more than anything else, and even that I would suck at haha!

Snow or beach?
Both actually, beach is more for relaxing but the snow is for having fun with snow mobiles and such!

Windows or Mac?
Linux actually but I have never owed a Mac and have never felt like buying one.. Yet I have been interested in this whole Hackintosh thing..

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP FTW no questions asked!

Which track or album rocks your boat?
How about artist, Metallica is my all time favorite band, note my avatar

What is your favorite film?
I am really digging the Hangover right now.. I dont really have a favorite movie..

Meat or Veg?
Meat.. I used to only eat a handful of veggies, but within the past few months I have opened what I am willing to eat for veggies and now I will eat just about anything.

What is your favorite beverage?
Water, the best of the best!

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Live life to live...

Mods: Intuitive Racing Sliders // Competition Werkes FE // Camcorder & GPS Mounts // Motrax Flush Mounts // Pazzo Shorties // K&N Air & Oil Filters // 6000k HID Kit // Red Wheel Stripes // Tank Slapper Kit // Oberon Fuel Tank Cap / /Axio Tail Bag // +1 Front Spro

cbzdel

Thanks! :thumbup: