bolts are too tight!

Brisk23523549

I was trying to install the t-rax frame slider the other day, I put on the left side easily but I couldn't install the right side because the m10 bolts are so tight, I couldn't take them out to install the slider. I even broken the tool trying lol...
help please?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Brisk23523549

I have Craftsman sockets, but use Harbor Freight breaker bars. I've found they're relatively cheap, but sturdy.
nice, thanks for the idea. Sadly I have to leave my bike like this because I am going away for about a week. I'll try to get it done as soon as I get back.

p.s. try not to buy any cheap "made in China" tool if you want something to be done.

travisH3

I noticed it also when installing mine, them bolts werent coming loose on their own any time soon lol. you get what you pay for. i stay out of harbor freight as much as possible. even craftsman is junk. ive broken my Crapsman torque wrench the first time using it, my ratcheting wrenches get replaced once a month. they just arent made good anymore. slowly buying better stuff but to the normal backyard mechanic they should do ya fine

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member