Black Friday Score...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, the infamous Black Friday. Did you take advantage of the discount prices and sales? What did you score?

I scored a compound miter saw with laser guide and a 2 gal. compressor with nailer, tire inflator and lots of other accessories. I also picked up nearly everything we need to remodel our bathroom (minus green board, tub/shower walls, and flooring). :thumbup:

FitZ6R

1. Garmin GPS (not the crazy-expensive Zumo). I have reason to believe Santa might bring me a handlebar mount

2. 500 GB portable hard drive to back up pix and videos.

3. Four-pack of Stanley tape measures for 10 bucks. Can't have too many.

Heineken

Elite Member

cbzdel

I got an HP wireless printer from Best Buy this thing is great! Then got a couple DVDs. Then stopped at the mall and got the wifey a necklace, marked down from $129.99 to $26.66 (dont know how they make any money off of it, they claim its silver and has an 1/8th carat diamond.

JonKerr

Elite Member

cbzdel

Because the markup on jewelry is insane. That necklace you paid $27 for and they usually sell for $130 probably cost them $10. Had a friend in the jewel industry. He said it's the biggest ripoff in the world.
and here i thought diamonds and silver where worth something!

somedayrider

the funny part about jewlry is they got alot of like diamond and stuff but the goverment holds it all back to make it cost more .....its really dumb