Biker Personals

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So, how many of you have signed up for the biker personals?? :eek:

I think this ad is hilarious.

cbzdel

see it, and a big WTF came to mind ahha!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but we all know that those profile pictures are fakes. The real person behind those hot ladies is a 55 year old man, all 350 pounds squeezed into a sweat-stained wife beater tank-top. :surrender:

Not to mention, it's free to sign up, but you probably have to pay to even contact anybody. :mad:

xplodnstar

Ugh, thanks for the visual. :(

oyamyers

Yeah, but we all know that those profile pictures are fakes. The real person behind those hot ladies is a 55 year old man, all 350 pounds squeezed into a sweat-stained wife beater tank-top. :surrender:

Not to mention, it's free to sign up, but you probably have to pay to even contact anybody. :mad:
You failed to mention that they also live in their moms basement:eek::surrender:

bmw675

you got to pay to play.
never seen that add on my screen. what have you been looking up lately. :justkidding:

Spunky99

Hey 99, aren't you the same guy that had 'whale sperm' ads popping up in your banners??? hhhmmmm!!! :innocent:

:D:D:D
Those ads are specifically tailored to your Internet usage.
:eek:

bmw675

i get motorcycle superstore and ebay adds....just saying... ;)

Spunky99

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hey 99, aren't you the same guy that had 'whale sperm' ads popping up in your banners??? hhhmmmm!!! :innocent:

:D:D:D
NO!! It was "semen tanks..." Get it right!! :rolleyes:

I guess when you work at a research facility, you get some weird ads that stem from the reagents we use for experiments. :eek:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Roaddawg

NO!! It was "semen tanks..." Get it right!! :rolleyes:

I guess when you work at a research facility, you get some weird ads that stem from the reagents we use for experiments. :eek:
"whale sperm" sounded cooler:cool:
think that's just what we started saying when we talked about it :rof:
:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof: You guys had me crying :thumbup:

"Whale sperm"..."Seman tanks"....does it really matter at that point. :D

Detrich

hahahahahaha xP