Banshee Horn Saftey System

Sage

Banshee Horn

It looks like such a great system and I may end up ordering one if it works with our bike

Spunky99

Pretty cool.....I have the Fiamm Freeway flier and I have a passing light that engages the high beams when pressed. Problem is it is hard to hit the horn and lights and go into avoidance mode. Nice alternative.

txjames

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Bloke

Pretty cool.....I have the Fiamm Freeway flier and I have a passing light that engages the high beams when pressed. Problem is it is hard to hit the horn and lights and go into avoidance mode. Nice alternative.
My dad has a saying, if you've got time to beep you've got time to brake. :)

If you've got time to hold in the horn for the half second it requires to activate, you've got time to re-program your gps, to plan a route that will avoid the accident for you :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alex6

My dad has a saying, if you've got time to beep you've got time to brake. :)

If you've got time to hold in the horn for the half second it requires to activate, you've got time to re-program your gps, to plan a route that will avoid the accident for you :)
Completely agree!

txjames

Elite Member

BoneJj

wow, this is pretty damn wicked. I want this on my bike and in my car as well.....

Flipflash

Elite Member

BoneJj

I am most likely going to get one. Has anyone gotten one yet? Where did you mount it? Did you you have to purchase one of their other brackets?
why would you purchase a bracket? just make one yourself, got o home depo and get some metal straps and use that. you can make the bracket super easy with stuff at homedepo. I'm notorious at my local one for wandering around looking for strange things. I have a couple of their employees that now come up to me ask me what it is that I'm making this time that I'm hunting for parts for... lol.

I should make a post about the massive antenna that I built that now pulls in a ton of local TV stations. I get something like 20 tv stations just with the antenna that I built, granted it's like 4 different antennas that roll into one system but it does that job. I have a partial write up on it over at my blog.

Flipflash

Elite Member

BoneJj

I think I would still spend more money. I tend to walk out of home depot with more stuff than I originally intended to buy. :eek:
but you will use it for far more things than just a bracket... lol.

6R Blackout

Ok HELP! I need help, for some reason I cannot open the link about the Banshee horn, is anyone else having this problem???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

6R Blackout

mische42

Was very intrigued by this, and my wife is always behind added bike safety even if it may only be somewhat "precieved" safety. Was going to wait until the back log on these went away, but now thinking I may just go ahead and drop the hammer on it. Anyone that ordered one recently have an estimate on how long until it is supposed to take to arrive???

rtho782

The horn itself is a stebel nautilus compact.

I have one on my XJ6F, it was a bitch to fit!!!

The only difference is they have left the stock horn on, put a delay on the loud horn, and made it pulsate.

It's loud, and has definitely stopped a couple of people pulling out in front of me!

F

FZ6R_Blue

This Thread is worthless with out VIDEO.... come on guys shows us your work

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member