Bags/luggage

Just Fiona

What do you ladies use to carry you stuff in. My husband thinks I should get a tail bag. I want something I can carry into places like a purse. Do any of you have a small backpack purse you use? If do, Is it to restricting. I use a backpack snowmobiling and it does feel bulky.

Just_Jim

Check out a TANK bag. They are super handy and come in a variety of sizes.

I have a couple that I use all the time - a small one that attaches with suction cups and a large one that uses magnets. When I need to carry extra stuff, one of these is the bag I go to first.

Since the FZ6R has a steel tank, a magnetic bag works great on it - just pull it off the tank and go (just don't put your phone in it). Both my tank bags have a carrying handle and also come with a shoulder strap.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Jason M

For my "Murse", I use a Coleman tank bag that I bought off Amazon: (that's a regular link, I'm not an affiliate marketer)

It's a magnet bag and I haven't had any trouble with it slipping and it hasn't scratched the tank, and I have done 2,500 miles on my ninja and 3,000 on my FZ6R. I did velcro the handle so it doesn't bang against the tank at speed. I have also heard people just cut the handle off. But I like the handle/velcro, it lets me easily carry the bad when I'm off the bike.

In the map pocket, I carry my toll tag and my ear plugs. In the top inside pocket, I carry my tire plugs and tools, my air gauge and my throttle lock.

In the bottom pocket, I carry my C02 tire inflator, water, my hat and my shades.

Attachments