Back on the road.

whittaker

G'day guys and gals after my fateful night when i decided to try too jump a wombat on a blind corner my bike has been off the road but i have been on my training wheels that being a 1982 kawasaki cruiser, but through the help of a top bloke on the forums and some luck with some celastic and an oxy i repaired my bike and added a few things on the way all inspired by the guys on here who kept me sane reading about the work they have done well let me know what you all think of my repair

cheers.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

whittaker

yeah i got quite lucky that my dads old shed held some pretty useful items that being a welder and a stockpile of weldable things.
The headlight and the front arm was out of alignment (pointing to the left side of my neighbors house) there is a photo attached of it after welding in a new beam to straighten the bar there is a lot of things that had to be done too the cosmetics along the way but all in all the aftermarket front and rear fairings came together with a bit of ease but if your front end is out a little bit you may have to cut a slight chunk off of the part of the fairing that may rub against your tank, but if anyone has questions on how it all came or anything i am always glad to help but keep an eye out because i have only just started with my Frankenstein fz =P

Attachments