available aftermarket stuff

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Moderators, can we get this thread stickied? Pretty please?

evanc

Hey guys, I saw the euro connection for the footpegs but is there anyone in the US or Canada that is making them? The stockers get scetchy in the rain and don't have a very good feel with the rubber that covers them....its a bit scary when you think you've lost the footpeg while the back end is stepping out around a corner....

joloy133

Hyperpro progressive rate springs, stock replacement, $170. Not yet in their catalogue but verified by phone at USA distributor. Good to a rated 400 lbs. total.

Craxican

Think outside the box...if you don't have the desire of popping on r6 headers...another option (if you're not in Cali) is to buy a slip on exhaust set and weld it to your current pipe...this will also get rid of that nasty cat; with this in mind, we actually have a lot of exhaust options.

Don't know how to weld? If you know how to take of the exhaust, it doesn't matter. Find a welder willing to get paid and you have your answer.

OTTF

Hey guys, I saw the euro connection for the footpegs but is there anyone in the US or Canada that is making them? The stockers get scetchy in the rain and don't have a very good feel with the rubber that covers them....its a bit scary when you think you've lost the footpeg while the back end is stepping out around a corner....
I am also not thrilled with the footpegs on the bike and I came across these which I purchased. The reason for these is because the can be turned different directions since our pegs sit at an angle and these can be adjusted. I will post a review of these once they are installed on the bike.
pegs_group_web.jpg

Last edited:

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

I am also not thrilled with the footpegs on the bike and I came across these which I purchased. The reason for these is because the can be turned different directions since our pegs sit at an angle and these can be adjusted. I will post a review of these once they are installed on the bike.

Where did you order those pegs from OTTF?

OTTF

Where did you order those pegs from OTTF?[/QUOTE]

I ordered them from Pit Posse off of ebay, they did not have our bike listed but from the picture and description they look like they will fit.

JonKerr

Elite Member

OTTF

Ohhh Red. :drool: I don't like how much the rubber on the pegs moves and squirms around. I like the way they grip my boots, but they just move too much. Looking at these obviously that issue would go away but will you still get the same grip on your foot? We'll have to wait or you to install them. How much were they?
They ran me $50 with shipping which isn't too bad. There were others a little less money but they did not look to have the right configuration to fit our bikes.

FitZ6R

MRA windshields

Looks like these just came out for the FZ6R & XJ6S. Available from TwistedThrottle.

MRA OriginalScreen Windshield - Available in 6 colors.

MRA TouringScreen Windshield - includes a raised extension approximately 5 inches (125 mm) taller than the original windscreen. Available in 6 colors.

MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield - features a 7-position adjustable spoiler at the top of a TouringScreen-shaped windshield.

Decisions, decisions.

arcflash316

no I haven't seen integrated turn signals and brake lights, but i am selling a FE that looks almost as good:D

miketheripper

amber turnsignal

I really dig the nea feature of the rear turning lights, they are indeed visible
where did you get those?

best regards,
michael chang
[email protected]

As promised, here are pics of the lights and FE.

The FE was one I picked up at CycleGear. The white one was on sale for $8, so it made sense. The lights were @ $25, but they have a neat feature of amber sides, so they are visible even to those next to me. Also the screws for the plate have LEDs so they illuminate the plate. Those were $20.

xplodnstar

gearhead

Has anyone put a larger windscreen on their bike yet? Any pics and comments would be appreciated.

stuna

Looks like these just came out for the FZ6R & XJ6S. Available from TwistedThrottle.

MRA OriginalScreen Windshield - Available in 6 colors.

MRA TouringScreen Windshield - includes a raised extension approximately 5 inches (125 mm) taller than the original windscreen. Available in 6 colors.

MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield - features a 7-position adjustable spoiler at the top of a TouringScreen-shaped windshield.

Decisions, decisions.
i ordered one . hum paid extra for quick shippng . :mad:.
they dont have any may be weeks befor i get one :eek:

arcflash316

Any one find an integrated taillight and turn signals yet?
They got these now too, but you gotta do a search under the XJ6 for integrated signals, its about $70 and takes a bit of wiring finesse

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member