Anybody from Fishers Indiana? Or Nearby?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Tire Pressure

I don't ride through Indy as much as I go around it. I commute to greenwood which takes me around the city. As big as Indy is I have never seen someone on the same bike as me and I look. Glad to see people around the same area have the same bike as me. Will be good to get some ideas. Do any of you guys have an aftermarket exhaust?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

MikeH

Greenfield Indiana! I have a two bros exhaust. We should do a fz6r meetup sometime soon.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

MikeH

Well maybe we can meet up so you can listen to my exhaust and see if you like it. I am doing a charity ride in Anderson if anyone is interested in doing that?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MikeH

Spawn has a 2bros... So I don't really need to hear it.... I am also open for a good ride...put timing becomes critcal with 2 jobs and a move on the horizon....
I understand that! Working two jobs saving for a wedding. Saturday's are my day off! If you wanna meet at the ride the address is 3165 State Rd 9 N
Anderson, Indiana 46012. Registration is at 930 am kickstands up at 11.

MikeH

I still have my bike, but I probably still need a few months before I can do any major riding again.I ruptured my ear drum using ear buds last summer and that killed my balance, I was walking into walls for a couple of months lol.

I'm slowly starting to feel better though so ive been starting to do my spring maintenance and limp around town.
Speedy recovery!

MikeH

Couple shots from the ride Saturday. Hope I can't meet up with you guys soon!

Attachments

lark

I grew up in Lafayette, however, I moved down south. My question is, any of y'all go to motoGP at indy? I'm thinking about making one of my trips to visit my folks right around the race ;) How good/bad is the crowd and general being in the area at the time. Thx!