99vengeur Interview

WenMark

Another good Interview!:D

What do you do for a living?
I am a microbiologist working in a virology laboratory and I study an equine herpes virus.

How long have you owned your FZ6?
8 months and I have loved every day!

What other modes of transport do you have?
This is my only personal mode of transport, although my wife drives a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
I am really liking the new R1, but an Aprilia RSV4 would look good in my garage.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
I do a lot of running, and I have competed in some triathlons and bicycle road races.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I spent 6 months in Strasbourg, France while in college and it was the best experience of my life. Being in a completely different culture, with its own language, forced me to expand my comfort zone and try new things. The food was amazing, and the nightlife was even better!

How would you best describe yourself?
I am a blend of both brains and brawn, without the side effects of either.

What pets have you got?
I have two short-haired cats, Jasmine and Preston. And I currently have a Western Hognose snake, Ares.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
I have always wondered what life would be like had I been the one to invent post-it notes.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Violence and stupidity, plain and simple.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I suppose it would have to be some form of humor, whether standup of self deprecating.

Snow or beach?
Snow

Windows or Mac?
Windows, but NOT Vista!!

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP

Which track or album rocks your boat?
I am a big fan of Daughtry

What is your favorite film?
Flight of the Navigator

Meat or Veg?
Hillshire Farms, GO MEAT!!

What is your favorite beverage?
Milk

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Live without regret.
That was fun, thanks!

2009 Cadmium Yellow FZ6R//Intuitive Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders//Evotech Swingarm Spools//Two Brothers Racing V.A.L.E. Complete Carbon Fiber Exhaust//Uscgduncan Fender Eliminator//Custom Garage Door Opener//Custom Painted Windscreen//More in the making...
99vengeur is offline Forward Message