6/1/2012 - Free Orange Chicken after 9PM

Detrich

Z3roFlaw

I know someone that is going to LOVE this. Thanks for the share. \o/

DakinechicK

Mmmmmmmm Panda. I know what we are having for dinner tonight! Thanks!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

oorgle

panda express is nasty. its a chinese food place where no asians work, only white kids and mexicans. thats just asking for trouble

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Detrich

Panda Express is like McDonald's to me... u can't eat it every day or you'll literally die from clogged arteries and a heart condition... LOL

I'm actually very health conscious nowadays, so I cook at home for 80% of my meals. I only eat at the Panda- maybe a few times a year when I get a craving for it. It's just like McDonald's fries... Dunno why, but once in a blue moon you just gotta have some, even though you know they are so bad for you... LOL

Speaking of which, I absolutely LOVE the the Panda Express tv commercials though- always funny as heck. Did you guys notice that the talking panda's are always African American voice actors? LOL... Sometimes skits are just meant to be taken at face value for being funny. And, when we start over-analyzing things uselessly, then -everything- seems racist. And, that's just not how life should be, imo...

Ok, i'm going to print my coupon now :) Hehehe

oorgle

not racist at all. asian food made my asian people is always better then asian food made by a 16 year old white kid

I do generally avoid places that sell ethnic food of any kind that doesn't employ any of said ethnicity. I love greasy chinese food when its made by people who actually know how to make it.

taco bell is nasty also

the mcdonalds of chinese food is a pretty good analogy but the stuff is still nasty