2013 Super Ténéré Worldcrosser

RACreative

Thinking about a new bike... I'm probably going to keep my FZ6R... just rolled 35,000 miles on it. However, it would be nice to be able to go anywhere, dirt, sand or street...

What do you guys think of the new 2013 Super Ténéré Worldcrosser? The bike looks cool, from the reviews it sounds like a great dual purpose adventurer bike. But I wanted to find out if anyone in here has one or has ridden one before.

Attachments

S

SkyOrDie

I like the go-anywhere idea. I've never been on a Super Tenere, but at 575 lbs I bet there's some places you wouldn't want to take it. I have a DRZ400S for my go-anywhere. At 300 lbs it's a beast for a MXer, but would make a lightweight, reliable adventure bike. Oh, and you could buy two DRZ's for the price and put your wife on one!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Fizzi6ergal

I had a customer buy a 2012 DL 650 and came in on the Demo days here and rode the Tenere. I rode the FZ8 as well as the R1, and I was SUPER glad to get back on my FZ6R afterwards. I could see myself on the FZ8, I just felt a little cramped, but that is besides the point. He told me that his DL650 is a lot more comfortable than the Tenere. Those were his .02.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

FastFreddy

They look like a good bike.
Theres an inscrutable pricing rort/gouge for adventure bikes at the moment.
Maybe there's a triple Tenere with lower price and even lighter next year ?

bleedinblue

Elite Member