2013 FZ6R Team Blue/White (Charlotte, NC)

Riccochet

Hate to sell it, but the wife and I want a new boat. Something has to give, so.

2013 FZ6R Team Blue/White
Transferable Yamaha Extended Service (YES) 2 Year Extended Warranty good till 5/2016
1870 miles
Oil changed twice, chain maintained, not a scratch on it.
Motodynamics Smoked LED tail light
Fender Eliminator
Pro Grip Carbon Fiber tank pad
ZX6R style mirrors
Blinker Genie's (new in package)
LED from signals - stalk type (new in package)
Shogun Frame Sliders (cut type, not installed, new in package)
Plus all the stock parts, fender, mirrors, light

Will throw in a large HJC CL-16 Shock in Blue/White with clear and smoked lenses if wanted.

$7000

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

That Is a pretty bike, I love that color scheme too. However its the exact same cost I paid including tax license reg for my brand new 12.

Riccochet

I realize that. At least I'm offering some mods and a factory extended 2 year warranty on top of the original warranty. So, it's covered until 2016.

latony007

I realize that. At least I'm offering some mods and a factory extended 2 year warranty on top of the original warranty. So, it's covered until 2016.
I didn't think about the warranty, that's would be a great incentive when buying used. I wish you the best of luck.

Detrich

Love the paint scheme. I was thinking of ordering that fairing set for my R1 just to change it up. But, then I realized it never ends if I keep wanting to change it. lol

GLWS man. Beautiful bike.

latony007

Everyone know what boat stands for?

B reak
O ut
A nother
T housand

LOL, i had one its fairly true. Seems like its always something. I wonder what gas on the lake is now, when i had my boat 15 years ago it made me ill when i had to get gas on the water, can't even imagine what it is now, at least here.

Riccochet

Fortunately this won't be my first boat. Actually just sold a 2002 Gambler 2100DC. New boat I just ordered is a Triton 18XS. Downsizing a little. It gets trailered since I fish tournaments, so I can fill up at gas stations. :)

latony007

Fortunately this won't be my first boat. Actually just sold a 2002 Gambler 2100DC. New boat I just ordered is a Triton 18XS. Downsizing a little. It gets trailered since I fish tournaments, so I can fill up at gas stations. :)
i did the halibut tournament out here with my boat once it was fun. i could never catch anything in lakes though. Mine was just 17.5 but when i upgraded motor so i could pull wakeboarders and started doing long lake trips i had to fill up a lot and it would make me cringe. I remember going to lake mead and going all the way across it, had to get gas in las vegas marina, then again in the az marina, then to the end of the lake/begining of grand canyon then had to stop in AZ and get more gas on the way back. Anyway i digress sorry lol. Never had a new boat though that will be fun, have a great time with it!

djf18374

Shot in the dark, but would you be willing to take off the MotoD integrated tail and sell it separately? That is, assuming you still have the stock tail to put back on. They are perpetually out of stock from the manufacturer...

Riccochet

Shot in the dark, but would you be willing to take off the MotoD integrated tail and sell it separately? That is, assuming you still have the stock tail to put back on. They are perpetually out of stock from the manufacturer...
Not looking to sell the parts. Sorry. I honestly don't have the time to take it back apart.

Riccochet

Bump

This is still for sale. $6500 OBO. Now has almost 2,000 miles on it. Fresh inspection and service check this month at the dealer.