2012 fz6rwhat yall think?

iSpoolin

I don't like it. Looks like a 5 year old got ahold of a can of red spray paint and went to town. Just my opinion.

rhnatyk

Wow ... talking about piling on. The guy obviously likes his modifications. If you don't that's cool too, but a little tact would go a long way.

FZ6R2012 ... usually the people on this forum are pretty supportive ... maybe you just struck a nerve. Anyway, I guess that sometimes happens when you ask someone for their opinion.

Last edited:

Chevyfazer

Yeah I like the red accents, especially being a Dawgs fan! But the rear tire and exhaust I'm not to fond of. I think the exhaust could be tweaked a little bit with more of a upwards angle and painting the pipe black to make "fit" the bike better. IMHO right now there is just too big of a gap between the bike and the pipe and it makes it look a little cheep, closing up that gap by moving the pipe up or hiding it somehow I think would make it look great

Last edited:

SurfJunkie

Honestly, the rear tire looks unsafe. Minimal to no contact for normal lean angles.

The exhaust needs to be fixed. If you had a tire which allowed normal lean angles, id put money on it hitting before the peg feeler.

The red is a bit much.

At the end of the day, its your bike. As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters.

Good luck, have fun, and keep the RUBBER SIDE DOWN.

Brock Kickass

Tire looks strange for that size. Looks like too much sidewall. Might just be a trick of the camera. No comment on the colours, but I like that you did the job right. It looks tidy, not a mess.

fz6r2012

Fits good close to some stuff but plenty of clearance...I 'll take another picture tomorrow for y'all and I have not had one issue I love it lean it over father in corners good stable wheelie

Crpngdth

I actually like the paint scheme, think it looks good. Only thing I would change about it is I would of reversed the black and red on the faux intake. I won't comment on the exhaust or tire as I think its all been said already. Bikes like cars can and should be painted to express ones individuality imo. Id give ya a 4/5 on the paint scheme