2012 fz6r exhaust done

fz6r2012

Put a bafile tip on my 2012 fz6r cut the stock completely out and I must say I love the sound..sounds mean just a pip bent were the stock muffler comes out and kooks awesome

Attachments

travisH3

so basically it's straight piped with a tip? How loud is it. My exhaust is loud with a muffler, I can't imagine how loud it is with out a muffler on it. Did you install a power commander and block off plates or do you plan too. I'm sure it sounds much better than stock though. Nice job.

fz6r2012

Yeah it's loud definitely a head turner but it's deep and loud..I did all the paint myself it's come a long way from stock but yes I'm eventually gonna ad a powerr commander

KrisMc

What did u do exactly? And how? I got a 2012 and its to soft of a sound like u can really get it loud if u pin the throttle but when I am cruising I want something that can be heard by the car next to me.. I am trying. To figure out a way to get my stock loader so I am thing bout just cutting the muffler off the headers but don't know if I can do that with out hurtingthe bike .. That's y I ask what u did because I am looking to do the same thing just don't want to mess anything up

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

acomeaux33cx

I did this to my exhaust as well and love it.

abyss1406

ha looks like that goose pooped on your bike! :D

abyss1406

I have a DIY kit available. It comes with the adapter, Danmoto slip-on, DBKiller and Instructions. $340.00 including shipping within the USA. No need for a fuel controller if you keep tye DBK in place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
where is the diy kit on your site ?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

acomeaux33cx

Lol. Thats a duck. N yea it sure does lol